Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Front cover

The latest number of the member magazine for the Norwegian Quilter's Association arrived last week and I just have to share - my Loyal Union Sampler is on the cover:


I'm so proud! And it's relly fun that both my large Elm Creek Quilts samplers have made the front cover of the publication of our national guild - no. 4/2011 and no. 4/2013 are looking good together, aren't they?


And of course someone jus had to be in the picture - wondering what his twolegs are up to


Can you believe we have lived together for just over four years now? He is such a little sweetie and just a part of the house ;-)
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

6 comments:

Nemo said...

Gratulerer så mye! Flotte tepper begge to! :-)

Gudveig HN said...

Gratulerer! Det er jammen vel fortjent at du får litt ekstra oppmerksomhet når du har sydd så flotte tepper!!! :-)

Mitt lille rosa syrom said...

Gratulerer så mye :-)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, that is a great honor!

Mary Truax said...

Wonderful quilt Anne Ida!

Jual Furniture Murah said...

I'm from Indonesia who like fashion design
and I'll introduce your design it to the Indonesian people.
Thank you, very helpful for beginners like me who craves insight
and hopefully very useful for other visitors.
Hopefully that will come a time when I can visit again.
The cyber world is helping me to learn to be better.
Okay once again, I will say thank you.

The following are my comments in Indonesian language.

Nama Versi Android
Info Android Terbaru
Versi Android Terbaru
Sejarah Nama Tiap Versi Android
Nama Semua Versi Android Terbaru 2014
Daftar Lengkap Nama Semua Versi Android
Smartphone Android Nokia Normandy
Android Nokia Normandy Tetap Warna Warni
Nokia Batalkan Rencana Produksi Smartphone Android
Beredar Isu Nokia Gagal Produksi Smartphone Android
Microsoft Belum Punya Hak Melarang Produksi Nokia Android
Mobil Murah Sangat Di Minati Orang Indonesia
Orang Indonesia Menunggu Peluncuran Mobil Murah
Merek Terkenal Yang Memproduksi Mobil Murah Di Indonesia
Kepastian Mobil Murah Berlanjut di Indonesia Bagian Timur
Peluncuran Mobil Murah Di Indonesia Penuh Dengan Pro Kontra