Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Twin Stars

Wonder what Kiki and Lala was doing showing up in my previous post? They are the Little Twin Stars, the cute little characters I was so enamored with as a child :-) Why I have started thinking about them now?


For a long time I have wanted to try my hands on the Twin Stars pattern by Pam and Nicky Lintott. Remember the jelly roll I picked up at The Quilting Room? I have been chopping it up, and now my blocks are taking shape. And I'm loving them so far!


My jelly roll is Black Tie Affair by Basicgrey for Moda. The colours are all black, greys and creams - which might be a bit of a challenge.


But I love a challenge :-) And I have seen monochrome versions of this quilt - there's a blue one in the pattern book, and here's one in red and white by Chris in UK.

Excited to see how this one turns out :-)
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

No comments: