Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

Return of the Park Bench

Yikes! I knew I have quite a few WISPs and UFOs and that some of them have been laying there for a long time. But as I pulled out my Park Bench blocks this morning I discovered I haven't worked on this quilt since May 2014 - I had no idea it had been so long!

So the goal of the day was to get the top together - and I got it done!!!



Two of the rows were already put together, so starting today I had three rows to go + sewing the five rows together. It has taken me most of the day, and it's far from perfect, but I'm so happy to have the top sewn together. Backing is in my stash, and I think I have batting for it as well. Hopefully I'll have s summer quilt ready by the time the weather gets warm :-)


Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

4 comments:

shelley said...

Hi AnneIda, I am enjoying your blog posts and following what you are working on. Hugs! Shelley

Elin said...

Det er verkeleg kjekt at du er begynt å blogge og sy igjen! Nydeleg arbeid!

Hanne said...

Lovely blocks - it is a great quilt coming together :-)

Sue2sew said...

What a lovely quilt top coming together. I went to a Guild meeting last night and brought home a book from the library with all different pieced hexagons. No doubt some of these feature in this quilt. Well done on getting this far. :-)