Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Blue and Cream Stars Finished

Yey! The binding has been added, and though I have considered adding some more quilting, I have declared the blue and cream stars table topper finished.

This project was started in January and has been worked on every now and then since.

It is made with English paper piecing - the pieces are 144 of the 1 1/4" diamond and 6 of the 1 1/4" triangle . The finished hexagon came out at 9 inches



It has been hand quilted a scant quarter inch outside the blue pieces. It had been a long time since I had hand quilted anything, and now I'm itching to get going on something else ;-)

Linking up with NTT over at My Quilt Infatuation.  
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

5 comments:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

This is stunning, I love it, the pattern is beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Oddbjørg said...

Så fin den ble!
God helg!

Teresa said...

Love it - I shared your picture (hope that is ok) with a friend who is EPP'ing stars like this. Hope you don't mind, I took a picture with my camera of your picture and texted it to her.

Anonymous said...

Wow This is beautiful ,well done you are very clever ,thankyou for sharing xx

Jeanette said...

Beautiful table topper .Hugs,xx