A late post sharing a couple of pictures from sewing at Lapp-Elisa's this weekend. Since most of my stash has been packed away, I brought with me a bag of 2.5" strips and started cutting them into half hexagon shapes. On Saturday I spent a lot of the day piecing these into long sections
The sewing room Sunday morning before everyone else got up
This is the strip sections ready for sashing
Because of the bias in the pieces the sections stretched beyond my imagination, and I ended up spending more time unsewing than I did sewing :-(
Batting and backing is ready, so now I just have to find the time to get this all together.
Linking up with Let's bee Social over at Sew Fresh Quilts.
Hugs and stitches from