Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Wintry Hexies Week 10

This week's clue for the Wintry Hexies challenge was two more triangle units, which I got done on Sunday while we were away on our quilty getaway


However reading the email a bit closer, I figured I needed these triangles to be made from fabric F. Hopefully I will be able to use my two green/grey triangle units at some other point!

My fabric F is bright tangerine, so two triangles came together this evening - these units are quite quick and easy to make


Earlier this week I did the second part of this week's clue, which was to attach pink and light orange sections from weeks 7 and 8 to the previously combined piece - not the best contrast between these triangles, but I'm not re-doing it.

Happy to see the project is growing 😄

Linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday over at My Quilt Infatuation, and Let's Bee Social over at Sew Fresh Quilts.
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

1 comment:

Quilting Moesje said...

I found you with the pictures of the 'wintry hexies':o))

Lovely foto's on your blog ...
Nice ! follow you by now ;o)

Greetings,
Simone