Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2007

New blog

This is my first posting, and I'm sort of wondering what to write, I'm not even sure anyone is going to read this...

The plan of this afternoon was - besides getting my brand new lap top connected to the internett - to start stitching the binding to my star-barn-raising-quilt, and go through my stash to find fabric for Cynthia's siggy swap. But when I got home I found a book parcel in the mail box: three lovely new quilting books - and I'm lost in the beautiful pictures and ideas for new projects are swirling around in my head.

But I have promised my friend that I'm to finnish at least one UFO before I'm allowed to start a new project, and I have not finnished a UFO in a long time. So the star-barn-raising-quilt will be the no.1 priority, and a baby quilt I have promised my BF to finnish for her is the priority no.2. I'll post a picture of both of them as soon as I get my camera connected to the computer.

2 comments:

Shelina said...

Is the friend who made you made the promise to the same friend you are making a baby quilt for? If so, I'm sure that after she gets her baby quilt, she will let you make your UFOs whenever you want. How many UFOs do you have?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogland ! it's nice to read you...