Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2007

Found the fabric!

Well, I've been through my stash, and have found the fabric I'm gonna use for the siggy swap. I think it will look rather nice as a combination.

I've started cutting, but seeing as I don't have a sewing room and my work station in the bedroom really looks like a mess, I have to work on the living room floor, wich is not the easiest... But I am planning to try to finnish up sewing my blocks for the swap this weekend (and take time to do the finnishing touches next week. But right now there is snooker on the telly, and I just have to see if Holt makes O'Sullivan go out of Malta cup: Holt is leading 4-2...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what an honour to be the first to leave a comment. Thanks for your compliments on my fabric choice. I am looking foward to seeing yours.
I hope your camera connection works soon.

Anonymous said...

Dette er en test...