Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Stars

Wow, two posts in one day! Perhaps writing a post saying I'm not sewing is just the thing to get me sewing? Anyway, I finished the last 10 stars for my flannel quilt tonight, and thought I'd share:



Now I just have to finally decide how to set them! At the moment I'm thinking of keeping the layout I have now, and do a narrow sashing and corner stones. And I want to do some sort of pieced border since I don't have any large cuts of flannel... I need to sleep on it ;o)

Hugs and stitches from
Anne Ida

16 comments:

paulette said...

Beautiful job...hope you're not seeing stars in your sleep!
Paulette

Lise in Norway said...

Kjempe lekkert Jeg bare elsker stjerner. Så flotte farger, reine og fine

Anne-Grethe said...

Lekkert! Høres ut som du har en fin plan med sammensyingen. Lykke til.

Gudveig HN said...

Nydelig! Er spent på å se hvordan du monterer og quilter det :-)

*karendianne. said...

Breathtaking! Another one of your quilts that I want to copy and create. But if I don't stay focused on what I'm doing I'll never get a thing done. Good thing I know where to go for ideas though, ha?

You inspire me, *karendianne.

jeanette said...

Wow vilka snygga stjärnor!!!

Cathi said...

Wow!! These are absolutely stunning! It will be a gorgeous quilt!

Meggie said...

Just gorgeous!

LeKaQuilt said...

Dette blir lekkert!
Jeg er sikker på at du kommer opp med noen gode ideer til kant :o)

Elaine Adair said...

Lovely! The background is especially nice!

Lappetausa said...

Herleg arbeid!

Guðrún said...

The stars are gorgeous, I love the fabric and the shade of the colors.

Hannele said...

Beautiful stars, one can sense the warm flannel feeling :)

Sølvi's blog said...

Det ser jo bra flott ut da, gleder meg til å se fortsettelsen.

Suzie said...

Stars, they are simply lovely! Yours are great!

lin said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色