Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hand made pressies

My brithday was on Sunday, and happy girl me got some lovely hand made pressies ;o) I was lucky to receive one of Butterfly's lovely drawstring bags along with some yummy chocolate and a book I have heard nothing but praise about - look forward to reading it.


Not sure I have the heart to break into the chocolate - the wrappers are just so charming!

*
Would you know what this was?



Suzie posted this pic as a teaser on her blog - and I couldn't make out head or tales of it, until I opened the parcel she had sent and found a wonderful felted owl standing on a cushion (and a little note saying "owl always be your friend" - so sweet!).



There were lots of other goodies included with the owl - I feel truly spoilt!

*
For a long time I have wished for some proper sized soup bowls. My baby sister (yes, she is almost 9 years younger than me, so she'll always be the baby *lol*) works for a ceramcis production unit, and these lovelies have now found their way to my kitchen - have a feeling lots of soup will be served this winter :o)



Thank you so much, all of you!
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

7 comments:

May Britt said...

Gratulerer med dagen som var :)
Masse flotte gaver der. Den ugla var jo bare så skjønn :)

Satu said...

Belated- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! Isn't it nice to get feeling that you're spoiled? The owl is really cute.

Annelies vdB said...

Belated happy birthday dear Anne Ida !!

Laila said...

Hei .
Gratulerer masse med dagen som var.Så flotte og velfortjente gaver som du fikk.
Bursdags klem på etter skudd :-)

Teresa said...

The owl is so cute and what a sweet saying that came with it. Your bowls look great!

Meggie said...

Belated Happy Birthday.
Love those little bowls.

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.