Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Akershus castle by night



Culture night in Oslo tonight and we have had a lovely time starting at farmer's market, seeing the palace chapel, the annual autumn art exhibition, a short fjord cruise, hot chocolate at the peace center and fireworks at the warf. I'll sort through my pictures and share some of my impressions one of these days. This is the last picture I was able to take before power ran out on my camera, and since this camera really doesn't perform well in dim light, I'm positively surprised. And the white "blob" is actually the moon :-)

Wishing everyone in blogland a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

2 comments:

liz said...

It sounds like a wonderful night. That photo is eerie.

Doniene said...

Cool photo!! Love pics of the moon. Glad you had a good time!!

Blessings