Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

A weekend of pottering around the flat

My weekend has been some working, some tidying and spring cleaning and some time spent with my sewing machine. The star top is taking shape:


I have started another round outside of what is in this picture to finish off the chains, the pieces are keeping Bernie company.


Not sure if I'll make a border on the outside of that or if this is ready to be layered as is and just let the binding finish it off...

***

I really wanted something yummy for supper today, so this is what I ended up making:


The crust is made with mostly cottage cheese rather than lots of butter (works very well!) and som bran and sesame seeds in addition to the flour. The filling is loads and loads of onions, one whole cauliflower, two small saussages, even more cottage cheese (+ some cheddar for flavor), eggs and some fresh herbs. Loads left over to bring to work for lunch this week:-)

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

12 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

The star quilt is looking really nice.

Doniene said...

Lovely top!! And a yummy looking supper!!

Blessings

Oddbjørg said...

Kjempefin quilt!

Lise in Norway said...

Du er en ener Anne Ida Noe så lekkert av en grå drøm Gleder meg til å se det LIVE

InGa said...

Dette blir en flott quilt. Rolige farger i ulike sjatteringer. Superbra.
Gleder meg til å se den ferdig.

Anonymous said...

Dette blir fint. Held på å prøve ut same linjalen og håper å få til eit teppe etterkvart.
Mvh Liv H.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trines hobby said...

Helt nydelig, utrolig at grått kan være så dekorativt:)

Pinky's Plumbing & Heating said...

en har forskjellig stil og farge ser virkelig fantastisk.

Ipe Decking said...

Interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let u know.

Davis Haines Attorney at Law PLLC said...

Jeg liker fargekombinasjonen awesome.

Ruger 1022 Parts Kit said...

I love the pizza, looks yummy and delicious