Since I don't have a proper plan for the repro stars (other than making more of them in a few more sizes) and I knew more or less what I wanted to do with these fabrics the minute I spoted them in the shop I decided to start cutting and piecing. The roll of greys were cut at 2.5" which is perfect for the 9" star. Over the weekend I only got a couple of stars together:
But being home from work today enabled me and Bernie to play and I guess the picture speaks for itself regarding my plans ahead:
It's a classic setting, and it's turning out exactliy how I want it. Of course my little four legged friend had to come out and "help" me with the blocks:
He is such a cutie, but he has a bit of a morbid curiosity towards the rotary cutter, and I get really worried when he is moving around out of my contoll.
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida and Anton