Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sylvia and the Civil War

Doing the posts on my Loyal Union Sampler and seeing the LUS blocks popping up on blogs and in the yahoo-group I feel my fingers itching to stitch little 6" blocks again. I'm a member of both the yahoo-group for Sylvia's Bridal Sampler and The Loyal Union Sampler. Both groups are doing a block-of-the-week program, so I'm gonna join in the fun using a layer cake and some cream fabrics from my stash:



Not sure how far they will take me, but at the moment it's just about having fun with some blocks along with everyone else. Perhaps they someday might turn into a Sylvia and the Civil War quilt?

This week's block at the LUS-BOW group is B-2 Camp Curtain:



Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

3 comments:

Mary said...

I know how you feel. I can't resist working on them, they are addictive!

paulette said...

I love the fabric that you picked!! This is going to be lovely!
P

Karendianne said...

Beautiful block. I'll enjoy watching you enjoy yourself, whatever develops...