Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

Sunday Stitching

While sorting through the bowl of HST, I discovered these three little blocks at the bottom of the pile.


I was sure I had more of them stashed away somewhere in a project bag I brought with me back from the summer house last fall, and looking through my shelves I found a bag with more little flower blocks.


Not really sure I want to make many more of these flowers, but I should be able to do something with these, right? A table runner perhaps??


As for my Triangle Gatherings: I got my block #12 fixed yesterday  - as Teresa pointed out, thank goodness the mistake was on an outer row :-)


Linking up with Kathy and all the ladies doing Slow Stitching Sunday, and wishing everyone a creative Sunday evening

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hi -- I'm also doing a hexie project, a GFG quilt that I started at least 10 years ago and it was a UFO for the longest time but now it's once again a WIP. When I started in I couldn't find the hexies for the EPP method so my quilt is being hand pieced in the traditional way. I try to stitch on it every evening that my husband and I sit to watch TV together. It's slow progress but at least it's some.

Your small block in the photo looks very tiny. I always get confused when I'm pieced those blocks, I get them turned the wrong way usually.

Suzanne said...

Your flowers are lovely and work together perfect for a table runner.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,oh i love your hexies and your block looks great,well done.

sewkalico said...

You can't beat a hexie project!