Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Like I Needed Another Project

What to do when temptation knocks on your door? You answer, and invite it in...? At least that's what I did when I discovered Round We Go BOM program by Sue Daley. I really have no need for another project, but this one I just couldn't resist.
 

It's all (almost) English paper piecing and some appliqué. The epp blocks are round, and then appliquéd to a background. Going to attempt tidying up in some of my blue and teal fabrics for this one. Going through the drawer pulling out fabric I found pieces from the late 1990s - this can be an interesting project ;-)

Two blocs have come together and more are in the making


Linking up with Kathy and Slow Sunday Stitching - this will be a slow stitching project for the next year or so. Looking forward to seeing what eveyone is stitching on this fine Sunday.

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

4 comments:

scraphappy said...

That sounds like a fun new project. Sometimes new quilt alongs are too cute to resist.

Quilter Kathy said...

Can't wait to see how this goes... sounds fascinating!

CathieJ said...

I love these round blocks. Enjoy using all those scraps.

Jennie in GA said...

I can rarely resist another project. This one is starting out well!'