Pages

Sunday 18 February 2018

Snowy Sunday Stitching Hexies

I woke up this morning to an additional load of snow coming down, and it has not let up at all through the day



Getting a bit fed up with winter, and needing a splash of colours. Playing with my Winterse Hexjes project kind of show that. The task for week three were two more flower blocks:


And then for week four another round tying the flowers to the previously stitched section - my wintery Sunday stitching bright tangerine pieces:


Linking up with Slow Sunday Stitching, taking pleasure in every stitch :-)

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

9 comments:

SandraC said...

That is a lot of snow! What country do you live in? I'm in Canada and this year we have had more snow than usual, then it melts, and then it snows again! Only a little longer to wait until Spring!

Deb said...

Love those hexie blocks, so sorry your are getting so much snow, hopefully you have an early spring.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Love the colour of the hexies, great sewing :)

CathieJ said...

We had snow too, but a lot less than you did. I rarely mind snow as it means a day of crafting. Your hexies are so pretty.

Jeanette said...

Love your hexies. I wish winter would arrive here in Australia as i'm over the
hot weather. Hugs,xx

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Glad your hexie flowers are bringing you some joy. Long winters are very hard to bear sometimes.

Julie said...

Drab scenery maybe, but beautiful flowers growing indoors for you! I had to click through Slow Stitching Sunday just to see more of your beautiful work. The tangerine is certainly striking here. Chin up about the snow. Spring is not too far off now.

Angie in SoCal said...

Very tempting to join in making those hexies, but my plate is full so will just have to watch. Beautiful hexies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Ida,love your hexies and boy look at that beautiful snow,lovely pic my friend thankyou for sharing xx