Pages

Sunday 15 April 2018

Slow Sunday Resting with Hexagons

Yesterday a new clue for Wintry Hexies arrived in my email, and this week it's two long strips, each of 14 hexies - this is how far I got yesterday


The strips are to be attached to opposite sides of the project piece.
 

I have gotten started and will bring the remaining pieces out onto the verandah once the sun comes around the corner. 



Sunday a week ago I sowed some sweet pepper, cucumber and plum tomato seeds, and itty-bitty tomato plants have started to come up over the last couple of days  



Linking up with Kathy's Quilts and Slow Sunday Stitching, today reminding everyone to rest and give the brain some time to power down.
 

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

9 comments:

CathieJ said...

That hexie project is looking more beautiful with each update. I have never sown my own vegetable seeds. Your tomato plants look cute.

Ivani said...

Your hexies make me remember I have 2 hexies works inside my ufo basket, need to pick them.

Deb said...

Love your hexie project, maybe this will be my year to try them and those seedlings look good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Ida you do such beautiful work my friend anf wonderful you have seedlings to plant,hope you have a lovely day xx

Warm Quilts said...

Such a beautiful hexi project. A powerful message of reminding everyone to "rest to give the brain some time to power down."

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Wow that's alot of hexies, they look good. Cucumber, tomatoes and peppers, staple in our house too :)

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely hexagons. Looks like a lovely project.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful project!

cocoya said...

Your hexies make me remember I have 2 hexies works inside my ufo basket, need to pick them.
RoyalRuby