My sweet Tassie friend, Rose, have tagged me to tell 7 random things about myself. This is not the easiest task – try it and you will find that it’s not as easy as it looks. And I fear some of you might say I’m weird after reading some of this – but here it goes…:
- I love the smell of autumn. I think it’s something about the crisp and clear air after a rain shower and smell of slightly rotting leaves that brings back a memory of sitting on the back of my mother’s bicycle on the way to kindergarten as a small child – feeling of safety and happiness.
- I love crime and mysteries – not in real life, but in books and on telly – and especially the classic kind like Agatha Christie (I think I have read all her books) and John Dickson Carr (I have read most of his books as well - love The Hollow Man), but also P.D. James and Minette Walters. And David Suchet is the best Hercule Poirot ever!
- I don’t have a driver’s license – I have many times thought I’d get one, but haven’t gotten around to it (yet…)
- I have my own flat in a big yellow house in what is one of the busiest intersections in the city. And joy: there is a sushi restaurant with take away on the ground floor – wonderful for a quick meal when cooking for one isn’t too appealing – and I love sushi.
- I have really short and broad feet – which makes nearly impossible to buy comfortable shoes – perhaps why I have spent a major part of my life bare feet :o)
- I read on the toilet. I have a stack of comic books and quilting magazines in the bathroom to read whenever…
- My quilting companions over the past months have been Bruce Springsteen and Johnny Cash – I think maybe the neighbours are a bit sick of hearing the same tunes over and over accompanied by the buzzing of my sewing machine.
Well this was a mix match of little things about me… I have no idea who to tag next, seeing so many of the bloggers I read already have been tagged for this. But if you haven’t been tagged already and you read this, please consider yourself tagged!
Have a great day!