On the one hand:
- I really want to try to make all the little projects Sherri and Sinta has picked for this year
- I really loved "Paganini" from the moment I saw a picture on Carrie's blog.
- I had fabric more or less all picked from my stash.
On the other hand:
- I really don't have much time for another project at the moment,
- The fabrics I had picked didn't really inspire me once I sat down to cut them up,
- I don't know what to do with the quilt once it's finished (bad argument since I have made so many quilts without having a purpose for them, but sometimes it is a block in the creative process)
- I'm running low on batting and I can't prioritize batting shopping at the moment...
Get the picture? Everything negative started piling up in my head! Then I gave it one more thought... what if I dug into my scrap box for some little pieces, and used them as leaders/enders while working on other projects? If it didn't work out, I could always save the pieces for some other scrap project. At the moment we have:
Cute, aren't they? *lol* My blocks are made from 2.5" scrap squares, and 1.25" light squares so my quilt will be about the quarter size of the original - hence the name "Paganimini" *lol* I have high hopes of having the at least the top together by deadline - perhaps even quilted and bound?
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida