Saturday, 16 October 2010


My dear friend gave me a challenge this summer; to come up with some type of container for C5 envelopes. Her birthday was on Thursday, so I figured I'd try to meet her challenge as a present. I did a lot of thinking, and what I ended up with was a simple box, kind of like the type you use for paper napkins, and then I added a lid:

I think we were both pretty pleased with the result :o) Oh, and I added a ribbon to the edge of the lid to finish it off, but forgot to take an after-picture...
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Ohh! I love this. Very neat. Looks challening, too.