Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Japanese Lanterns progress

I have been spending a couple of weeks at the family summer house, and enjoying time on the verandah in the evenings I have made some progress on my Japanese Lanterns quilt.


Most of the dark blocks have come together, I have quite the stack in my sewing basket.. I still have a lot light blocks to stitch


- both for the center and for the edges.I haven't really prioritized the edge blocks as I have been stitching from both sides of my starting row, hoping to distribute the fabrics as eavenly as possible.As I don't have all that much variety it's a bit of a struggle, but I think I have done pretty well so far.

I have been thinking of maybe doing a ninth row, but I have to see how much fabric I have left to play with... ans how inspired I feel once the next few rows have been put together....

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

No comments: