Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouch

Yesterday I cut into a bit of my precious Tula Pink fabric, and had a bit of fun trying out this pattern for a Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouch from So Sew Easy.


The pattern is clearly written, and I love that she has included a video tutorial that shows every step. It calls for iron on interfacing, I didn't have any in my cupboard, so I used a piece of thin polyester batting and quilted a simple crosshatch. Don't think that made too much of a difference.

I'm quite pleased with how my little pouch turned out - there's a bit much of the zipper tape showing, but at least it is evenly distributed. The zipper and the clip is recycled from a backpack I through out years ago.

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

4 comments:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Really cute pouch. I love Tula Pink fabric, it's just gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Ida,love this pouch,what a great idea xx

Maria said...

What sweet pouch...

Teresa said...

Cute pouch. I think the zipper is perfect!