Pages

Thursday 17 December 2009

Kjære nissen (Dear Santa)

Sorry for writing this letter in English, but if I don't your friends and helpers at the Fat Quarter Shop won't understand, and if they don't understand they won't pass on my wishes to you. I do apologise for not getting in touch for some time! It is not that I don't believe in you, but as you might have understood I have a very (un)healthy fear of men wearing masks! ...ok, they terrify me! Even your helper in my childhood home - bringing goodies from you - had me diving for cover under the dining table (and this despite I knew he really was the very nice boy next door you had sent over for my benefits). And as your helpers on the street, in shopping centres, in hospitals and everywhere else also cover their faces in plastic and false beards, I shy away.

But since your friends at the FQS have offered to do mail service and no false beards this time, I will crawl out of my hiding place and ask you to please bring me a Mill House Inn Layer Cake by Fig Tree to be made into a quilt of softness and comfort:

Or a Simple Abundance Jelly Roll by Bonnie & Camille for colour and brightness when the darkness of winter takes its toll.


I do promise I have been a very good girl this year! And I will do my best to stay out of mischief for the year to come!
Yours truly, Anne Ida

3 comments:

fabricartist21 said...

love the fabrics. calling all bloggers I am having a huge giveaway on my blog and will be adding a new item everyday until 12/24. Check it out.

Unknown said...

:) I hope he will do as you ask.

Nettie said...

How could Santa say no to someone with such good taste? Happy Holidays to you from Hamburg.