Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

The Beginning of a Row

Still having itchy fingers, andt while waiting for my paper templates arriving, I have been having a bit of fun stitching some of the blocks together - it has been growing during the day:


Sewing rows means I'm freeing up the paper where all edges are sewn so I can make more blocks *lol*. Only two more so far, making the tally of dark blocks 17.


I'm so thrilled with how this is turning out! There's still such a long ways to go, but I love these fabrics and they have been sitting in my stash for six or seven years, so it's about time they get out, find their way into a quilt and receive some love.

A ladybug landed on my foot while sitting outside at lunch time - the pic is a bit blurry, I had no way to focus because of the glare from the sun.


Back to work tomorrow...
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I must pull mine out.......I think in one weekend you have caught up to me..........

May Kristin said...

Dette ser lovende ut! Kos deg med håndsømmen!