Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Nine Patches and Star Blocks

I have finished the 15 nine patch blocks for the scrappy sew-along; pretty happy with how they turned out. Looking forward to the next step! ...assuming that's a whole bunch of hour glass blocks...


Two more epp star blocks have come together over coffee this morning - ok, so I had started stitching on both earlier this week, and I had a slow Sunday morning with heaps of coffee *lol* The tally is now 15 blocks.


Linking up with Kathy's Quilts and Slow Sunday Stitching, and I'll go blog hopping later tonight;-)


Wishing all a wonderful day!
Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

8 comments:

Jill said...

I am considering sewing diamond together by hand. Yours look perfect. Are you doing EPP ( English paper piecing)?

The Cozy Quilter said...

Wonderful scrappy nine patches! Is there a link to the quilt you are making.? I have an EPP project on the go too.

Deb from frugal little bungalow said...

Those stars look wonderful!

Deb A said...

Love those pretty stars with the baby hexie in the middle. Enjoy your day.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love your little star blocks with that tiny centre... adorable!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching and sharing your project with us!

June said...

Just "discovered" your blog. Love the star blocks in your header. What is the name of that star. I just love it! June in NC

CathieJ said...

All of your quilt blocks are really pretty. I love the fabrics.

Barbara said...

I love those stars. Do you have a project in mind or are you just enjoying the process?