Yesterday I popped into Kathrine's Quiltestue and picked up some finishing fabric. I had planned to only quilt it and add a binding, but looking at the bolts I gave into temptation to get the scrumptious green check for a border - it does look heaps better with a frame! - and a striped pink for binding.
The quilting is some paisley shapes all over the background and some sort of swirly flower shapes in the flowers themselves.
I have been quilting and un-picking parts of the border twice - first I did a very strict lines and crosses pattern, and then I attempted to do a feather, but I wasn't pleased with either - so in the end I have decided on a very simple stippling
Yvonne and I plan a sewing day on Thursday, so I'll bring the binding with me to hand stitch :-)
Hugs and stitches from