Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Triangles

After the long seams of putting the Park Bench together I needed something small (but not as small as the Triangle Gatherings blocks). I have long been in love with this quilt from Lucy's blog. So I dug out my trusty Sidekick ruler and some reproduction fabrics and started cutting.


Not sure what size the blocks in Lucy's quilt are - mine turned out 6,5" (so 6" finished) and they are probably a bit smaller than the ones in her quilt. But I'm quite happy with my little blocks :-)

No idea how I will set these (or if it will be anything like Lucy's), but I'll have fun figuring it out!


Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

2 comments:

Sue2sew said...

well done, Anne Ida. This will look great whatever you choose to do with them.

Teresa said...

Sweet little blocks!