Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

FNwF A New MugRug

 

It has been commented on me using a Christmas mug rug throughout the whole year. So for my Friday Night with Friends sewing, I made up my mind to get going on a new one, breaking into my precious Tula Pink racoon fabric. Won't manage to finish it Friday night, but guess it might get finished over the weekend.

Pop on over to Cheryll's blog to find everyone stitching together for

https://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.no/2018/02/fnwf.html

Hugs and stitches from Anne Ida

8 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely Beautiful fabric
Nice sewing along with you

Jeanette said...

Love your new mug rug. Hugs, xx

Anonymous said...

Ohh that's sweet fabric! It'll be a lovely mug rug.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Love the Tula Pink fabric, she is a great designer :)

DbrhH. said...

Will look stunning when finished. Visiting from FNWF.

Cheryll said...

Nice work...and I love the glass beside your work area...xox

Maria said...

Beautiful fussy cutting...

Raewyn said...

That is very cute - and a nice design too... and I see from yor next post it is finished and being used - well done :-)