Nope, I haven’t fallen off the earth – I’m still working on my SBS. I can see the finish line now, and I hope I can share a picture of the finished quilt with you in a few days.
I know I’m on a low fabric diet, but a small indulgence must be allowed. Jennifer Chiaverini has a new fabric line for Red Rooster Fabrics: The New Year's Quilt Collection; and it was released on the market not too long ago. So of course I just had to get some! Two charm packs and a strip roll from arrived from the Fat Quarter Quilters yesterday:
And I had a notification from Dawn over at Our Adventures In Korea that she has tagged me for a meme. The rules are:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I have been tagged for this one twice before, and I’m running out of things to share, but here it goes:
1. Most women I know have a purse or a small handbag that goes with them everywhere and every day. I don't have one of those - I use a back pack, different bags (quilted, leather, plastic...), or stuff my pockets, or what ever is handy for what I need at the time.
2. I’m 161 centimetres high (5’3”).
3. I’m a period eater – meaning that I get hooked on something and can eat that every day for quite a long time, and then I get hooked on something else, and I don’t touch the previous addiction for months.
4. I love Norwegian milk chocolate!
5. I work as a historian – doing a Ph.D. in medieval history...
6. I have very little restraint when it comes to….. chocolate and fabric!
7. Audio books and radio theatre on CDs are good company for me when I’m quilting or doing other things that keep my eyes and hands occupied, but not my ears.
This meme has gone around blogland several times – so I think I’ll skip rules number 4 and 5. But if you haven’t done it, and you want to share – please let me know – I’d love to read what you have to say about yourself :o)
Take care and happy quilting!
Sincerely Anne Ida